General discussion

mp3 player

After converting to mp3 files on my PC,I attempt to download to my mp3 player ,which after about 10 secs of download switches off,and I get the message unable to find path. Each title I try to download is no more than 4mb,and it happens 80% of the time.Anyone got any ideas? LJB

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: mp3 player
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: mp3 player
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
player?

What kind of player do you have?
and are you loading them on the right way?

- Collapse -
mp3

Its a 128 mg,.. no known maker as id recognize.
I compress to mp3 ,then start download ,but as I said it takes it for 10 secs then switches off. please tell if I can do it another way .

CNET Forums

Forum Info