General discussion

Moving fullscreen applications (dual monitors)

I need help, I can't figure out how to move an application that loads in fullscreen mode to the other screen in my dual moniter setup. I just drag with all windowed applications, but that doesn't work with fullscreen applications. If anyone knows how to fix this, i would greatly appreciate it.

Using Windows XP Home SP2, Radeon 7000 and S3 ViRGE cards.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Moving fullscreen applications (dual monitors)
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Moving fullscreen applications (dual monitors)
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
You don't

AFAIK, there's no way to move a full screen app to a different monitor, you have to first get it to a windowed state and move it.

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Exchange VGA connections?
- Collapse -
any other way

is there a way i can change primary moniters then? i have the PCI monitor as primary, but i want the other moniter primary

- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Change the BIOS primary from PCI to AGP?

CNET Forums

Forum Info