For a test try it without the HDD.
Also, rather than guess, share a Web Speccy. How is at:
I'm having problems with my ASUS Gladius.
Every few minutes it'll freeze for about 2 seconds, on my Desktop and in Fullscreen applications like Games. I have my PC since about half a year and it had never been a problem until about a month. This is not a mouse specific problem, as I had the same problem for my Razer Ouroboros.
I do not have any problems with my other USB devices, just my mouse. The only other thing I have connected (via USB) is my keyboard.
I'm quite a big fan of Overwatch and Games in general, so this is a big problem for me.
Here's everything I've tried so far:
- Update BIOS
- Update / Reinstall mouse driver
- Update / Reinstall USB drivers
- Factory reset my PC (deleting everything)
- Switch USB Ports (2.0 and 3.0)
- Disable Realtek HD Audio Manager and excluding it from start-up
- Untick this power function in device manager
- Disable the USB selective suspend setting in my Power Options
Here are my PC specs:
Mainboard: MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon
GPU: GTX 1080 | EVGA SC Gaming
RAM: 16GB KLEVV CRAS DDR4-3000 | 4x4GB
SSD (M.2 / PCIe): 256GB SanDisk X400
HDD: 2TB Seagate BarraCuda
PSU: 550W - Corsair RMx Series
OS: Windows 10 Home