Phones forum

General discussion

Motorola v60v

by santistevan13 / November 27, 2004 8:17 AM PST

I recently inquired about the V60v phone from Motorola to see if they can make the phone web access ready. This was their reply:

SubjectHi. Can the Motorola V60V voice be made to be web access ready by updating th... Discussion Thread Response (Marianela V.)11/23/2004 10:18 AMDear Jose Santistevan,

Thank you for contacting Motorola e-mail support once more.

Regarding your concern, the Motorola V60v cellular phone has the capability of supporting Internet access. However, this is a carrier dependant feature. For information regarding the availability of the Internet browser service, please contact your cellular service provider.

The Motorola V60v also supports downloadable applications. However, downloadable applications are carrier dependant services. Please contact Sprint PCS for accurate information on the availability of downloadable ringtones and screensavers compatible with your Motorola cellular phone.

You may contact Sprint PCS at 1-888-211-4727.

We remain at your entire disposal for any further questions you may wish to ask.

Should you require further information regarding this or any other subject, please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Care Center at 1-800-331-6456, where one of our agents will be happy to assist you. Our hours of operation are from Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 7 PM Central Standard Time. You may locate our web site for information about Motorola products and services at: http://www.motorola.com/ If you cannot hyperlink on this URL, please copy and paste it onto the browser.

Thank you for allowing us to be of your assistance.

I love Motorola products and have been with Sprint PCS since 1997. I just can't believe that this phone had this service removed and made a basic phone. I am going to contact Sprint soon to see if they can help me. This phone is awesome and I'm going to try my hardest to make Vision available on my phone. Will keep you posted.

JLS

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Motorola v60v
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Motorola v60v
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

CNET FORUMS TOP DISCUSSION

Help, my PC with Windows 10 won't shut down properly

Since upgrading to Windows 10 my computer won't shut down properly. I use the menu button shutdown and the screen goes blank, but the system does not fully shut down. The only way to get it to shut down is to hold the physical power button down till it shuts down. Any suggestions?