Question

Most private application for mobile phones unders 1000

which application should I use to protect my caller numbers?

Discussion is locked
Answer
Follow
Reply to: Most private application for mobile phones unders 1000
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Most private application for mobile phones unders 1000
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Have to write no.

If you are using a smart phone there is a lot of discussion about how intrusive these are. Most folk SYNC their data, contacts and more with Apple, Google or another so the answer is no, these after the sync are now up in the cloud where no one can guarantee these are protected.

That said, there are now trillions of such numbers in those clouds so why do you worry about your caller numbers?

Also, if you call those numbers the carriers log that so again, the data has been put into the cloud and subject to leakage.

- Collapse -
Answer
Best mobile phones under 10000

Recently I have used Gome C7 note it has me key switch if you pressed then no one can able to see your phone calls and gallery images, not anything. For privicy, it has the title of most private phone ever. Know more: http://gomemobiles.com

Commercial link removed by moderator.

Post was last edited on May 14, 2019 4:30 AM PDT

- Collapse -
I take it you are just new to this area.

Sorry but if it's on the phone the chances that the content was seen by the carrier is over 99%.

- Collapse -
Re: phone

That's an Android phone with a few changes to apps so that your friends can't see your phone numbers or messages or pictures without your permission, even if you give them access to the phone.
That doesn't say anything about tracking cookies or Google or Facebook knowing all of you, it seems. or your ISP knowing who you call and who calls you.

Post was last edited on May 14, 2019 1:11 PM PDT

CNET Forums