I have to tell readers that the bluish tint returned, however I decided to press the button below the monitor for auto configuration and keep it down, and pressed it down repeatedly, keeping it down everytime for some duration, and I noticed that the bluish tint slowly left and the colors returned.
I will continue to post here for further development, in re bluish tint on the screen of monitor (mine).
I just want to share with anyone having this trouble, monitor screen having a bluish tint.
Follow this instruction and see whether it will restore the colors without any bluish, or yellowish, or reddish, etc. tint:
1. Turn off your computer, mine is a desktop.
2. Detach the power cord of your monitor.
3. Start your computer (without power to your monitor).
4. Let the computer complete its start up operation, i.e. when there is no more blinking of some light etc.
5. At his point attach the power cord to the monitor.
6. You should notice that there is no more bluish tint or any other tint on the screen.
If this works for you, let me know:
And say a prayer for me.
****Moderator edited: Email addresses in the clear are harvested by bots. I've removed it for you. If you need members to contact you, please enable CNET's spam proof email in your CNET Profile.