Monitor power adaptor lost

So I've lost my power adaptor for my monitor, it's the Samsung syncmaster SA300 lcd monitor. I'm been trying to find a I find the right power adaptor that fit's as a plug in the back of the monitor for the power but I've had no luck. Thanks for the help in advance.

Discussion is locked
Reply to: Monitor power adaptor lost
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Monitor power adaptor lost
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
- Collapse -
Clarification Request
SA300 is a series so I'd have to have an exact model number.

Share with us the web page at and then I'll see if Amazon has this.

I've tracked this post so I'll get an alert when you post again.

- Collapse -
Hey sorry I totally missed your post!

The model code is LS22A300HSZ/EN
Type No: LS22A300
Model: S22A300H
And DC 14V
I'm guessing the model nmber is of these three I'm not sure which one, hopefully you know if not don't worry.

- Collapse -
Thank you very much

Thana for the help you've been very useful !!

- Collapse -
Look for a universal type then

They come with a multiple of plug ends to fit almost anything. The one I have even has varying voltage settings and both polarities I can set to get it perfect for the device.

Remember to match or exceed the watts necessary for the monitor. It should have a label telling it's watts used, so go about half again that much for the power adapter. Here's some universal types.

- Collapse -

Thank you so much a big help !!!

- Collapse -
Walmart has one
- Collapse -
I'd go as high as paying 25$

I live in the uk and I believe most stores don't sell them I think I'll have to keep searching or order them on ebay or amazon

- Collapse -
Walmart is Asda here.

Have you looked there.

- Collapse -
No luck

Thanks it was worth a try, they sell power adaptors without the power cable

CNET Forums