The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

Molly: You look so different here...

by rosscbrown / October 26, 2006 7:07 AM PDT
Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Molly: You look so different here...
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Molly: You look so different here...
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
whoa...yep, different...
by shawnlin / October 26, 2006 7:11 AM PDT

amazing what a new hair style can do... same great smile though Happy

Collapse -
she looks nice with long hair
by aribeiro2 / October 26, 2006 8:31 AM PDT

i wonder: will Veronica ever be a short haired girl? What about she being a blondie? has Tom ever had long hair?

how did they look like 3 years ago?

Collapse -
wow! (surprise interjection!)
by aribeiro2 / October 26, 2006 2:46 PM PDT
In reply to: Me in 2004

short hair is not cool, because cats love to play with long hair...
if you ever have your hair cut that short again, your cat would be so sad... and it would never mew to you again!

Collapse -
She looks mad...
by irafreight / October 26, 2006 4:12 PM PDT
Collapse -
but!
by Veronica Belmont / October 27, 2006 2:16 AM PDT
In reply to: She looks mad...

that was recent!

Collapse -
(NT) (NT)straight from the 80s! i dig it!
by garabeki / October 26, 2006 4:14 PM PDT
Collapse -
eeek
by bozeman / October 27, 2006 1:41 AM PDT

Veronica, don't ever cut your hair, you look too much like my ex there with short hair, and that just creeps me out.

on the other hand, Molly with her short crop looks good and professional, long blondes just remind me of the beach, hmmmmm

Collapse -
Did you guys miss out?
by cardsbb9 / October 26, 2006 9:12 AM PDT
Collapse -
Hair Schmair - Tech Changes Everything
by navsimpson / October 26, 2006 9:14 AM PDT

So weird to talk about a journalist's hair... But it did make me think how things change so damn fast! I remember regularly reading Molly's witty, sarcastic Buzz snippets just a couple years back. Now it's gone and it's all become podcasting - somehow, 'reading' things online seems almost quaint. Is it just me, or is it nuts how much day-to-day practices change so fast?

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.