The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

Molly! Molly! Molly!

Nice rant today Happy

I can see a new little Wood who goes on the same rants as Molly. Get started on the kid early. Happy

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Molly! Molly! Molly!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Molly! Molly! Molly!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I'm never calling in...

In reply to: Molly! Molly! Molly!

because I'm scared Molly will yell at me. Sad

Collapse -
HAH yeah

In reply to: I'm never calling in...

Maybe we should start a BOL community Union to protect against rants against our own community from Molly.

Actually I would have to agree with Molly on that rant. Although I am glad I am not the one who sent that email.

I thought it was funny how T and V didn't say a word until she was done.

Happy

Collapse -
(NT) we know better

In reply to: HAH yeah

Collapse -
:) my situations...

In reply to: HAH yeah

there are occasional rants at the office and I try to stay professional while another is ranting, but I'll break the post-rant silence usually by saying something like...
"You feel better now, would you like some chamomile tea or some hot soup or something?"

rants are entertaining...but I don't find them to be professional. I do find that the more and more people rant, the less and less we actually listen to and appreciate the genius behind the words. It's too bad that someone can be strong and wrong and "win" over someone who is right and weak.

It seems like the art and appreciation of debate is only valued in areas like the courtroom - that is where professional hurl arguments at one another basically in a duel always trying to one-up the other as they compete to inspire the jury to follow one of the sides.

Collapse -

In reply to: :) my situations...

even better...

"LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY NEEDS A DONUT" :-P

Collapse -
I was teaching a class last year...

In reply to: :) my situations...

and one of my students asked a stupid question...TWICE!!!! I know what you're thinking, "there are no stupid questions." All I have to say to that is go teach for a semester than re-evaluate that ideology.

Anyways, one of my students asks another stupid question and by that point I'm on the verge of going postal. My fearsome rant begins and is primarily focused on this typically quiet and reserved student. At the end of said rant, the student calmly replies, "you need a hug."

I immediately shut the hell up and dismissed the class for the day. I never got my hug.

Collapse -
Well for the most part, the rants are entertaining and

They are what make BOL different from a lot of boring talking head broadcasts, podcasts etc.

Collapse -
(NT) Hella rant! w00t!

Collapse -
(NT) buy your content, please :)

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

REVIEW

Sublime suburban chariot

High on style and technology, the 2019 Volvo XC90 is an incredibly satisfying everyday crossover.