..or possibly using a Labtech wireless mouse software? You'll need to do a search for that file on your computer and see which program it's associated with...
That error seems to be related to issues with a variety of phones which sync to Microsoft Outlook.. Just some thoughts below:
1. Do you have Service Pack 3 installed for Office 2002? If not, give it a try.
2. Have you checked for updated cell phone syncing software which might be available at the cell phone's website..
3. Which antivirus do you have installed? Tried uninstalling it or temporarily disabling it to see if that's the culprit?
4. If you have a wireless mouse software with which the file is associated with, try uninstalling the software.. Most wireless mice will work fine without it.
5. Or if it's a cell phone issue, have you tried uninstalling, then reinstalling the current cell phone software.. (A few Windows XP SP3 installations caused issues with a few installed programs.. Occasionally, uninstalling the problem program, then reinstalling it got things going correctly again.)
Hope this helps.