Phones forum

General discussion

Mobile t-wing

A lot of threads on PDA'S. / But not to much on mobile t-wing. / Am
I alone on this? / Has anyone had any experience with Handango? / I've
had both pro's and con's with them on the t-wing. / Downloaded "chess
mobile 2008" on the wing. / Works great. / Then a few months later I
decided that I would like "chess genius". But after purchase, I did not receive it. / I sen't them an e-mail. / Handango sent me another
"chess mobile 2008". / I sent them a letter by mail. / No reply./ I asked them in my letter, and also by e-mail. Could their be an issue of two chess games on one pda. Like I said. / No reply either way. / Any suggestions out there?? Suggestion's welcome. Whether or not you have a mobile t-wing or not. / Thanks. Charley

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Mobile t-wing
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Mobile t-wing
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Increasing Handango concerns...

In reply to: Mobile t-wing

I know several developers have pulled their products from Handango in the past year, claiming Handango's support department was dropping the ball, the advertising department was failing to fulfill their contractual obligations, and the sales department was increasing the percentage they take out of each sale. Word was it became intolerable, so the developers took their business elsewhere, for the benefit of themselves and their customers. Not Wing-specific, just a company-wide issue apparently.

John

Collapse -
Mobile T- Wing

In reply to: Increasing Handango concerns...

Thanks for the info on Handango./ What other software companies for PDA'S that you would recommend? As a moderator, you might not be able to say. / If not; guess I will have to wing it. "I may be over the hill. But I'm not under it".
Charley.

Collapse -
I'm free to comment...

In reply to: Mobile T- Wing

The three I use most frequently are pocketgear.com, handango.com, and handmark.com. None of them are perfect, with site and policy issues surfacing from time to time, but they are still the best I've found. Aside from that I visit the original author's website (finding them through a general web search) and use whatever system they have set up, provided they do not defer all downloads/purchases to Handango or another.

Regards,
John

Collapse -
pda software .

In reply to: I'm free to comment...

Thanks again for your help and time. Now I know where I stand with
Handango. / Charley.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.