Phones forum

Question

Mobile spy application

by denis_roland3 / August 22, 2013 9:05 PM PDT

For several days I looked for an app to spy on my son's phone. For many of them you have to pay. Do you know a free application? Thanks in advance.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Mobile spy application
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Mobile spy application
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
Titles only folk.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / August 23, 2013 12:45 AM PDT
In reply to: Mobile spy application

As this does result in spam posts all posts with links will be removed without notice.

-> What you are asking for depends on the make and model phone. The iPhone from what I see requires a JailBreak because such an app is not allowed in the Apple Store.
Bob

Collapse -
Answer
Just my two cents
by edwardpresto / April 16, 2014 10:10 PM PDT

Just want to answer this because there's no clear answer to this question and this could save more time for people answering this question. Instead of creating another thread.

As for the question of Denis the answer to it is none. I haven't encountered any mobile spy application that could track cellphone for free. I have no intention to scare people for downloading free spyware but the reality is freeware is will only hack your online bank account and worse case you they might even sell this data to cyber criminals.

Collapse -
Answer
My experience
by Jackluckf / April 29, 2014 6:21 PM PDT

If you don't mind, want to share my experience. I've been monitoring spy apps for a long time. Very jealous, and nothing can be done about it Happy Now then...there are lots of them in the internet, but the majority of them is a crap. Fortunately, found some outstanding apps. Spytomobile is my favourite. If you're interested, here's their website: spytomobile,com
It locates, makes tracks, retrieves sms, calls, contacts. But the main advantage to my mind is that you can read "victim's" whatsapp messages. I think many faced with problems in whatsapp messages retreiveing. Thank goodness didn't find such problems in spytomobile. Nice work.

Collapse -
Answer
Mobile spy apps
by golbaster90 / July 13, 2014 4:16 AM PDT

As I get there are many good spy apps like mspy, mobiestealth and stealthgenie but they are paid ones. You can check ispyoo. It is probably free and not bad one.

Collapse -
Answer
mobile spy
by senetbe / July 16, 2014 3:34 PM PDT

Why don't just do a search in CNET? Just search "mobile spy" in iOS/Android download center, see what I get: Mobile Spy, iKeyMonitor, Mobi-Spy, Hello Spy... Try by yourself!

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.