General discussion

MKV HD to AVI HD

I wanted to know if there is any free HD video converter to convert my MKV 720p video files to AVI(Xvid) 720p video files so that I can play them on my Archos 5. Tried media coder but the output file was not come out correctly, it had no end position and hence Archos said that it was a bad file/incomplete file.
Any help will be helpful...!!! Thank you all!!! Happy

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: MKV HD to AVI HD
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: MKV HD to AVI HD
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Did you try SUPER

I don't have YOUR mkv to try but SUPER VIDEO CONVERTER is something I find useful.

- Collapse -
"Free converters always convert video out sync with audio."

I think anyone that has a converter they sell would make such a statement. Aimersoft is spammed too widely to take seriously!

- Collapse -
I don't believe free converters

Free converters always convert video out sync with audio.

I use a good one named Aimersoft Media Converter which dose good job of converting formats between HD video files with 960 X 540; 1280 X 720; 1440 X 1080; 1920 X 1080 pixels

- Collapse -
Convert mkv hd to avi hd
- Collapse -
mkv to

CNET Forums

Forum Info