Speakeasy forum

General discussion

Missing Idaho girl found alive

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Missing Idaho girl found alive
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Missing Idaho girl found alive
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Thank God

In reply to: Missing Idaho girl found alive

Hope they find the brother too.

Evie Happy

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) good news hope the brother found soon

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Police think brother is dead.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Thank God for an alert and responsible waitress.

Collapse -
Yes

In reply to: (NT) Thank God for an alert and responsible waitress.

I think we have to get serious about locking up sexual predators for life. No parole. And in some cases like this one, where the criminal is violent theh drath penalty should not be out of the question.

Collapse -
Praise be that she was found. Maybe...

In reply to: Yes

Praise be that she was found. Maybe...

.... just maybe, this will be the catalyst to do more.

There was mention made in a CNN interview about bracelets to be worn by all convicted sex offenders. I assume these would be tracking devices. Apparently there is still not a national register.

It is unlikely that they could be kept imprisoned til they die, though I wish it could be so. Even the guy who buried that child alive was elderly. Some of those on chemical castration have been known to stop it, then start on testosterone.

With this guy I don't even want to use the "alleged". Bludgeoning 3 people to death, taking the children. possible attacks on the little girl, and maybe murder of the little boy. I can't think of any punishment that would be cruel for him !!!

Angeline
Speakeasy Moderator
click here to email
semods4@yahoo.com

Collapse -
Not looking good for her brother :-(

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Thanks to an alert waitress.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

GIVEAWAY

Enter to win* a free holiday tech gift!

CNET's giving five lucky winners the gift of their choice valued up to $250!