That forum has more folk hitting it.
We are LikePanda Digital from Bali. Our Social Media Hotspot System is transforming client's WiFi getaway into social media login. Such as with Facebook. Our system then retrieves the profile data from end-user and display it in our analytic dashboard for our client's marketing purpose.
Few months ago we decided to switch from TPLink into Mikrotik to support our system, because we are interested to explore the broad technical opportunity that Mikrotik can offer.
Currently we are activating the mikrotik "pop-up" login screen that comes out automatically when user is connected to our WiFi network.
- white blank screen after log in to facebook (random/occasionally).
- looping indefinitely to splash page after log in to facebook (random/occasionally).
What we are trying to achieve:
- mikrotik hotspot with captive portal,
- apple wifi popup with facebook login
- after selecting wifi network, popup showing on apple devices (ipad,iphone,etc.).
- log in to facebook.
What we have done:
- correctly setup PHP redirect page on developers.facebook.com.
- allow these hosts below from mikrotik hotspot walled garden:
# own public faces domain
- denying these hosts below from mikrotik hotspot walled garden:
Has anybody experienced the same problem or have any advice on how to solve this? Thank you in advance!