General discussion

Mid-Term election lawn signs/posters,an observation.

No matter what the elected post,this is the first year I have seen the Dems not mention their party affiliation on said signs.

It's as if they're afraid of being connected to the current admin....lol.

I think the tide is turning in Jersey,this formerly blue state.The Bama couldn't help Corzine worth a damn,we got "Round Boy" in anyway and he's raising all kinds of grief with the status quo.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Mid-Term election lawn signs/posters,an observation.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Mid-Term election lawn signs/posters,an observation.
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Unfortunately in Maryland

We have Republicans acting more like Democrats, especially concerning issues like gambling slots to be placed into the largest family mall in the state. Money is not always everything and the Republicans need to remember that. It's like all the Republicans have decided to line up behind Ehrlich's position on gambling and slots in Maryland, and they've made a political blunder in doing so I'm afraid.

- Collapse -
(NT) Ah yes...."RINOS".....
- Collapse -
aka "Gypsy Moths"

My belief is we won't see more choices unless and until Ehrlich is soundly defeated, then maybe another group can take over the Republican Party in this state. The only way that can happen is if the Democrat O'Malley, who is far less objectionable than other Democrats in this state wins. Surprisingly O'Malley is on the correct side concerning slots in the mall issue and the Republicans are not. As much as it pains me to vote for a single Democrat, I'll vote O'Malley this time, especially considering I gritted my teeth and voted Ehrlich the last time. The Republicans here need significant change and Ehrlich is not the man to accomplish it. Like the old saying goes, all politics is local, and this is extremely so this time around.

- Collapse -
Most of the local offices here in NM are labeling

for both parties. (Many GOP folks are using a feisty elephant in boxing trunks and gloves, but I don't recall any donkeys.) Anyway, Dem and Rep are different animals (!) here.

My favorite so far (on Hwy 47): "Vote for the liar of your choice, but vote!"

- Collapse -
Are you sure it wasn't...

...Viva La Revolucion`?

- Collapse -
(NT) Nope; it said "liar".

CNET Forums

Forum Info