Issued: May 12, 2016
The following bulletins and/or bulletin summaries have undergone a minor revision increment.
Please see the appropriate bulletin for more details.
* MS16-065 - Important
- Title: Security Update for .NET Framework (3156757)
- Reason for Revision: V1.1 (May 12, 2016): Revised bulletin to announce a detection change for the 3142037 update for .NET Framework 4.6/4.6.1. This is an informational change only. Customers who have already successfully updated their systems do not need to take any action.
- Originally posted: May 10, 2016
- Updated: May 12, 2016
- Bulletin Severity Rating: Important
- Version: 1.1
Published : May 10, 2016
Microsoft released 16 new security updates today. Eight (8) are rated Critical and eight (8) are rated as Important.
Microsoft also released an updated version of the Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool on Windows Update, Microsoft Update, Windows Server Update Services, and the Download Center.
• MS16-151 - Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer (3155533)
• MS16-152 - Cumulative Security Update for Microsoft Edge (3155538)
• MS16-153 - Cumulative Security Update for JScript and VBScript (3156764)
• MS16-154 - Security Update for Microsoft Office (3155544)
• MS16-155 - Security Update for Microsoft Graphics Component (3156754)
• MS16-156 - Security Update for Windows Journal (3156761)
• MS16-157 - Security Update for Windows Shell (3156987)
• MS16-164 - Security Update for Adobe Flash Player (3157993)
• MS16-158 - Security Update for Windows IIS (3141083)
• MS16-159 - Security Update for Windows Media Center (3150220)
• MS16-160 - Security Update for Windows Kernel (3154846)
• MS16-161 - Security Update for Microsoft RPC (3155520)
• MS16-162 - Security Update for Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers (3158222)
• MS16-165 - Security Update for .NET Framework (3156757)
• MS16-166 - Security Update for Virtual Secure Mode (3155451)
• MS16-167 - Security Update for Volume Manager Driver (3155784)