Issued: December 8, 2015
* Microsoft Security Advisory (3123040)
- Title: Inadvertently Disclosed Digital Certificate Could Allow Spoofing
- Originally published: December 8, 2015
- Reason for Revision: V1.0 (December 8, 2015): Advisory published.
* Microsoft Security Advisory (3057154)
- Title: Update to Harden Use of DES Encryption
- Originally published: July 14, 2015
- Reason for Revision: V1.1 (December 8, 2015): Advisory updated to include more information about disabling DES by default in Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 and later operating systems. The update allows DES to be used between client and server to address scenarios in which DES is still required for application compatibility reasons.
* Microsoft Security Advisory (2755801)
- Title: Update for Vulnerabilities in Adobe Flash Player in Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge
- Originally published: September 21, 2012
- Reason for Revision: V51.0 (December 8, 2015): Added the 3119147 update to the Current Update section.