Attention: The forums will be placed on read only mode this Saturday (Oct. 20, 2018)

During this outage (6:30 AM to 8 PM PDT) the forums will be placed on read only mode. We apologize for this inconvenience. Click here to read details

Windows Vista forum

General discussion

Microsoft FREE DOWNLOAD-5

by xin / October 20, 2009 11:31 PM PDT

hello everyone, read Bob Profitt & Jimmy Greystone accusations here first
http://forums.cnet.com/5208-12546_102-0.html?threadID=359513&tag=forums06;forum-threads

Bob, you say you never did what??

haha, you wrote ?Lucky One? but you deny accusing me of piracy?
are you denying you never wrote this?

?Given the price you paid for that version OS you have rights. Now are you calling the support lines of the place that sold you the OS and the machine?
You bought the OS. MSFT gets your call for install woes.
You bough the machine. The maker gets your call on where or how to install drivers.
You parted with money for the OS and machines so you "follow the money."

are you denying knowledge of these gross attacks too?

?we all know that you have a pirated copy of Windows Server.
Bob can't act officially as a moderator until you admit this, Which is why Bob has been doing a bang up job of playing a cat with a cornered mouse (you).
We all know you don't have legal (or at least support entitled) copies of Win Server or you would have been on the phone with MS long ago?

?I'm here to put you out of your misery, So here's the best advice anyone can give you:
Dump the pirated software. Wipe it off your system, destroy any discs you may have burned to install it, and just get rid of it.
You haven't been caught (yet) so do yourself a favor and get rid of the software now.
You should also swear off pirated software (and music, movies, etc) just as a general rule.
Sooner or later it will catch up with you, and it won't be a good day.?

Did you request purchase receipt for the OS i have before you wrote all that?

the issue you must all work with is to vindicate the ?Lucky One? of piracy!!!
It?s your choice to admit you were all WRONG in accusing me of piracy than deny.
it?s my obligation to proof my innocence beyond reasonable doubt which i already did in providing you and your worldwide audience with links to obtain the same legal copy that i have from Microsoft FREE of charge!!!
The burden of GUILT now rest squarely on the shoulders of you all lucky gang to admit you were WRONG in accusing me of piracy.
that?s the issue you Bob fired sir! Be bold to admit it than deny!

by the way kees Bakker, you posted a few new questions:
But did any of you ask which version server in my possession before you joined the piracy attacks?

You continued that, Server price of over $1,000 plus its target of businesses EXCLUDES your family, friends, and colleagues at work from the ?general public?
Did that prevent you from asking anyone outside your circle of family & friends for receipt before accuse me of piracy?

Did whatever you were convinced or previous convictions prevent you from requesting receipt before fire damaging accusations?

What makes you think anyone would rather steal when ?Try It & Evaluation? link you provided is FREE????

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Microsoft FREE DOWNLOAD-5
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Microsoft FREE DOWNLOAD-5
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Seek help
by Jimmy Greystone / October 21, 2009 1:43 AM PDT

Seek help. Seriously. The fact that you're STILL at this, and still seem to be greatly upset by it suggests that you have some serious anger management issues that you should seek help with immediately.

Let's put it another way: One of the most basic tests of insanity is whether or not you expect to get different results from repeating the same behavior. You've made probably somewhere in the range of 10-15 posts on this topic now, all of which are essentially identical, and each and every time the moderators tell you EXACTLY what you need to do to stop getting your posts locked/deleted, but you simply refuse to listen. So by this basic test of insanity, you would qualify with flying colors.

Go get yourself some psychological help, and once you've learned to control your anger a little better, maybe you'll have an easier time getting help here. Call your local hospital and ask them if they can give you a list of mental health professionals in your area. Especially those who may specialize in anger management. I am absolutely serious when I say that you need help.

Collapse -
Yet again, locked.
by MarkFlax Forum moderator / October 21, 2009 2:58 AM PDT

When you feel you are able to seek help in a normal manner, the members here will do their best to help you.

Mark

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!