Because there is no Error Reporting in Windows 98, there is no way to remove it either. No problem, is it?
Supposedly, the following process will remove Microsoft's Error Reporting from WXP, but it will not work for W98SE.
What is process for W98SE?
1. Right-click My Computer on the desktop if using the classic Windows start menu (otherwise, right-click My Computer on the start menu).
2. Click Properties
3. In System Properties, go to the Advanced tab.
4. Click Error Reporting.
5. Click Disable error reporting.
6. It's optional whether you want to be informed of critical Windows errors.
7. Click Ok > "Ok out of system properties," and this should disable the error reporting.