Yes I am also having it update to 5729 over again. I have the auto update turned off and when I manually click on update it does it over each time. Have had this happen before and with the next update was fixed. But also I have tried for three days to upgrade and was only getting 1.0.613 version. Today downloaded again and finally got 1.0.614 on one computer but when I did my other computer got 1.0.613, even after downloading a second time today and with uninstalling and reinstalling. So I took the file from the computer with the 1.0.614 and put it on the other computer and installed and got 1.0.614. Sounds like to me a server problem were sometimes you get 1.0.613 and sometimes you get 1.0.614.
It seems that after I updated the program to the newer 1.0.614 build, my spyware definitions "don't hold" ... this has happened repeatedly. I click on "Update Definitions" and it indicates that it's updating from 5725 to 5729 ... this has happened over 6 times. I updated again yesterday and ran a scan (was clean), then after I booted up today - I checked for updates and it "updated" again from 5725 to 5729 ...
Before you ask, yes, I'm absolutely sure I had updated to 5729 (several times already) ... here's a screen shot: