1. 2000 and XP are (internally) totally different from 98/ME.
2. If you had written a program that you knew could run in 98/ME, wouldn't you tell so?
3. If you had written a program that could run in 64 Mb, you wouldn't tell it needed 128 Mb, would you? But to be frank, XP needs 256 Mb to run reasonably.
So it seems a no-go really.
For better advice: tell the forum the name of the program you would like to download, and where you found it.
I am interested in a download that requires Windows 2000 or XP and a minimum 128 MB Ram.
I have Windows ME and 64 MB.
1. Are ME and Windows 2000 the same system or are they completely different?
2. If I don't have the minimum Ram would the download even work?
Thank you for the info.