The CNET Lounge forum

General discussion

mayday!sos need help! PLEAS TOM MOLLY VERONICA OR ANY1 ELSE!

i dont know which phone to buy , i live in the uk and i can get a sony ericsson w800i for

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: mayday!sos need help! PLEAS TOM MOLLY VERONICA OR ANY1 ELSE!
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: mayday!sos need help! PLEAS TOM MOLLY VERONICA OR ANY1 ELSE!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) (NT) I'd just spend the money on Adderall.

In reply to: mayday!sos need help! PLEAS TOM MOLLY VERONICA OR ANY1 ELSE!

Collapse -
WHAT?

In reply to: (NT) I'd just spend the money on Adderall.

WHAT DEOS ADDERALL MEAN?

Collapse -
LOL, Adderall is a drug...

In reply to: WHAT?

? Adderall is a stimulant and appetite suppressant. It stimulates the central nervous system (nerves and brain) by increasing the amount of certain chemicals in the body. This increases heart rate and blood pressure and decreases appetite, among other effects.
? Adderall is used to treat narcolepsy and attention deficit disorder with hyperactivity (ADHD).

Collapse -
NO ITS NOT

In reply to: LOL, Adderall is a drug...

QUIT LYING AND WOT DOES IT REELY MEEN?

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) /sigh

In reply to: NO ITS NOT

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) yup. that's what it is.
Collapse -
so veronica help me

In reply to: (NT) yup. that's what it is.

which is better for a 14 year old with a ton os music w800i or w55oi and here in the uk the w800i id

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Read reviews, try out the units in a store, decide your

In reply to: so veronica help me

Collapse -
no

guess what idiot? they dont review the w550i on cnet.com

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) No need for namecalling

In reply to: no

Collapse -
Dude, get a grip. relax.

In reply to: no

one of the best places in the world for reviews is Amazon. go there and search the model #. the people who bother to write reviews on Amazon are very helpful.

Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Its primarily used to treat ADHD.

In reply to: WHAT?

Collapse -
There's a new Sony coming out

In reply to: mayday!sos need help! PLEAS TOM MOLLY VERONICA OR ANY1 ELSE!

Collapse -
addendum

the digital life review of the Sony-Ericsson W810i (walkman phone) is in the first half of the April 25th show.

pcmag also did a review at http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1950620,00.asp

cnet's review
http://reviews.cnet.com/CTIA_2006_Sony_Ericsson_W810i/4660-12261_7-6488297.html

FM Radio
Memory Stick expansion slot
2MP camera with autofocus and digital zoom
proprietary headset jack (mini jack?)

Toshiba V803T
2.3 MP camera
expandible SD memory
external music controls
has a video out for TV

you need to figure out what type of phone and features.
flip, candybar or other style that play mp3s, video, expandible storage, etc

There must be a web site out there that lets you pick the features you want and returns matching phones. Try your cell service provider to see if it has this feature.

Collapse -
Real Solution

In reply to: I would suggest

Blue Cheese is only 14 years old. There's really no need for a 14 year old to have a cell phone.

A better use of that money would be a flash based mp3 player, upgraded headphones and a bicycle with a bell on it. ching! ching!

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!

Best Black Friday Deals

CNET editors are busy culling the list and highlighting what we think are the best deals out there this holiday season.