1. http://www.crucial.com listed one unit, I'll leave it to you to look for the other.
2. About the hard disk. Always update the BIOS, but it's likely 32GB is the limit unless you use the disk extension tools that come with the drive. If this was me and I couldn't borrow the drive, then I'd stay under 32GB.
3. What OS? Many still run Windows 95 and some of those can only manage 8 GB.
I'm intending to buy some modules of mermory and HDD for 2 systems.
However, I don't have any documentation of the systems that I found.
Would like to seek help on
1) type of memory both Aspire 6600 (PIII 1GHZ) and Extensa T400 (233MHZ MMX) can support?
2) Maximum memory that they can support without changing motherboard
3) Whether 40GB of HDD can be supported by both the systems