Here are a couple of ways you could try.
1. Open an application (such as Explorer).
2. Maximize the window using the Maximize button in the top-right corner.
3. Hold either Shift or Ctrl on your keyboard and close the application window by pressing X or File > Close/Exit.
The other way is to:
1. Right-click the shortcut icon that you use to start the application.
2. From the pop-up menu, select Properties.
3. There will be four tabs, click the Shortcut tab.
4. Look for Run:; next to it will be a drop-down menu.
5. Select Maximized from the menu.
6. After you are done with the above, click the OK button.
Hope this helps.
This concerns secondary windows launched from within Internet Explorer 6.0. i.e. by left-clicking a link and selecting 'Open in new window'.
Can anyone tell me (definitively) how to ensure these windows open maximised? I have Explorers 'Properties' set to 'Maximise'.
I have heard numerous theories about this but NONE of them have worked!
I run Windows 2000