General discussion

Martha Stewart gets oo prison next week...

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Martha Stewart gets oo prison next week...
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Martha Stewart gets oo prison next week...
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
You're joking right?

Talk of her own television series. Frequent mention by Letterman. She'll be celebrated and hosted and laughing all the way to the bank.

- Collapse -
Agreed

The average schmo with a federal conviction may never again be properly employable but a celeb becomes a media delight and their stock goes up. Martha will be fine but most of her fellow inmates will probably never recover.

- Collapse -
Good news!

Perhaps while in prison, this gives her enough time to make better plans. The strong, tough MS - she'll recover again.

Good for her.

cl

- Collapse -
Martha Stewart Hosts the Next Apprentice

When I first heard about Martha Stewarts taking over Donald Trump?s Apprentice spot for next season, I have to admit that the thought of the Camp Cupcake Mistress firing Popstick CEO Danny the Hippie just wouldn?t be as cool as Donald Trump?s little ?YOU?RE FIRED? flip of the wrist. But after logging into Yahoo Messenger this afternoon I was reminded that on every Thursday I?m overexposed to Donald Trumps face on not only Yahoo Messenger, but also Companion and Yahoo Mail. As attractive as the Donald may think he is (or his billions are) with all of the ladies out there, maybe it?s time for a change.

Playing the Devil?s advocate, Horrified Observers of Pedestrian Entertainment notes - What is Martha going to do after she is sprung from the can? She?s going to do a version of the Apprentice where *she* fires people and makes them jump through hoops and dance, although this will not be a knockoff like the Benefactor or the Rebel Billionaire (HA). This is actually going to be called ?The Apprentice : Martha Stewart

http://www.searchenginejournal.com/index.php?p=1298

- Collapse -
Legally?

Or did someone send her a quiche with a file in it?

Wink

Dan

CNET Forums

Forum Info