I like LibreOffice, Calligra, MySQL and Thunderbird. I think there are thousands of programmers behind those efforts, some are open source.
How many programmers on your effort?
Hello, My name is Jarod, and I am an indie software developer. I call my software "Jarod's Stuff". I am developing a productivity software suite, and I would like you to answer these questions to help my development. First, here is my software info:
Jarod's Tools for Home and Business
This suite of programs is a Home and small business office suite. It includes five programs. These are:
Jarod's Stuff Author - A word processor
Jarod's Stuff Mailbox - An Email Client
Jarod's Stuff DataCalc - A spreadsheet program
Jarod's Stuff Print - A publishing program
Jarod's Stuff SQL - A database system
1. What productivity software do you currently use?
2. Is anything wrong with that software? If so, what?
3. Are there any features your productivity software is lacking? If so, what?
4. What features would you want in my program?
5. When do you want this program released?
6. What other programs do you want in this productivity suite (if any)?