HolidayBuyer's Guide

Windows Vista forum

General discussion

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

by sham1313 / December 4, 2008 1:07 AM PST

I had trouble with this and had to unstall it and could not fine where to download it again to install it back on the computer. please send me the right url please thanks sham1313

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
(NT) Have you tried Google?
by Jimmy Greystone / December 4, 2008 1:10 AM PST
Collapse -
I want to make sure and forgot to writr it the my last post
by sham1313 / December 4, 2008 1:44 AM PST
In reply to: Have you tried Google?

I have a windows vista and want to make sure I don't install the wrong one I am not good at computer if you tell me what certain one I would be looking for I would do more of the Google search. thanks sham1313

Collapse -
I think you sent it at the same time I found it but
by sham1313 / December 4, 2008 10:43 AM PST
In reply to: Here's a link...

I am not sure if there was another that comes with this I I should download too. the 1st time some one got me stated they sent one url and late sent another and I am not sure witch is witch because I did not get it download because of a lot of different things going wrong at the same time if you what I am talking about could you tell me what it would be and I well look for. this one that I just downloaded does not look like the one I had before. when I got sent one of the url it was to deal with the trouble of getting rid of a virus. in one of the post I mention my dog was sick we found out he had cushing's disease. he is a lot better but we have a lot to do in order to care for him right. thanks sham1313

Collapse -
what I am trying to do sense I am not sure what I look for
by sham1313 / December 4, 2008 8:28 AM PST

with in the goggle search to make sure I down load the right one I know the url is in one of my passed post and thing I have and easer time looking threw there and not with goggle thanks for your help. my mind is not been it best our 8 year old american bull dog about died but he is a lot better now thank you sham1313

Collapse -
I mixed up but well sort it out thanks
by sham1313 / December 4, 2008 11:06 AM PST

I have stated to many things at once to do way behind on doing things just wanted to say thanks one more and when I sort threw what I am tying to do now will write a new question asking a new question about opera browser. i change certain things and want to change some of them back like there use to be history and certain things on the side of the browser an now there on top also don't know what a lot of the word our to figure out if I click this or that what does it do. right now I just want to try to make sure that I have the proper Malwarebyte for helping with keeping virus away and to keep the computer safe. things sham1313

Collapse -
I think I got it now some good newss
by sham1313 / December 5, 2008 9:52 PM PST

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.31

so many tiny things I am having trouble

figuring out. jakes health is better and

so is mine. and I can think better now. I

know I told you my dog was sick he is

much better now. my health is for while

too. I have it downloaded now. it works

fine. it has found virus and there gone

now. just cannot figure out why my avg

does not stop them. it is a paied for

version of avg virus scanner I paied

closed to $80.00 for it.
this is why I was so upset about my dog

who had some of these system.Common

symptoms include and caused by

Cushing’s Disease

Increased thirst (polydipsia)
Increased urination (polyuria)
Loss of urinary control
Unexplained appetite increase

(polyphagia)
Aggressiveness around food
Begging, eating from trash

cans, stealing food
Bloated stomach
Unexplained weight gain or

redistribution of weight
Unexplained weight loss due

to loss of muscle mass
Pronounced bony look to the

head
Inability to exercise
Overall weakness
Weakness of the hind legs
Unusual panting
Thinning of the coat and/or

baldness patterns
Dull or excessively dry coat
Excessively slow hair growth
Thinning of skin
Tendency for skin becoming

easily damaged
Excessive wrinkling
Appearance of patched of dark

pigmentation
Presence of calcified lumps in

the skin (calcinosis cutis)
Frequent skin or urinary

infections
Diabetes
Pancreatitis
Seizures
If your dog is exhibiting a combination

of any of these symptoms, or one or
more of the above symptoms appear to

be directly impacting the health of
your dog, a trip to the veterinarian for

diagnosis is in order.
thanks sham1313

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

The Samsung RF23M8090SG

One of the best French door fridges we've tested

A good-looking fridge with useful features like an auto-filling water pitcher and a temperature-adjustable "FlexZone" drawer. It was a near-flawless performer in our cooling tests.