General discussion

Make a calculator in excel

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Make a calculator in excel
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Make a calculator in excel
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Re: make a calculator in Excel

Put the names of the input fields in, say, A1 to A4. Fill in the corresponding values in B1 to B4.

Put the right formula in, say, B6, and magically the answer will appear there once B1 through B4 are filled in. That's the way Excel works.

It's up to you to find the right formula.

Kees

- Collapse -
formula

Don't me to sound rude, I know how excel works. The formula is where I need some guidance. I should have noted that in my first post.

M

- Collapse -
Sorry.

All I can say:
- do your math and write the formule down on paper
- translate the formula written down to excel syntax

This is not a forum on fresnel functions nor on math, I'm afraid.

Kees

- Collapse -
no prob

googled the problem with different variations and found some leads.

M

CNET Forums

Forum Info