Computer Newbies forum

General discussion

Lost Activation Code - War! Age of Imperialism

To All,
I own a legal copy of the game War! Age of Imperialism but through time lost the activation code to the CD. Ugh! I've searched the web for Eagle Games / Donohoe Digital but have been unsuccessful in getting in touch with them to see about a new Activation Code. I also discovered several sites which offered to 'generate' a new activation code but I am suspect of them being spyware since they require me to run an 'application' to get the code. I am a disabled veteran simply seeking to use a product I legally own to get some stress relief and enjoyment. Can anyone help me out?

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Lost Activation Code - War! Age of Imperialism
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Lost Activation Code - War! Age of Imperialism
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
I foumd this if it is of any help.

In reply to: Lost Activation Code - War! Age of Imperialism

http://games.donohoedigital.com/war/support.html

It lists an email address you could try, or two forum links for Donohoe Digital forums and Eagle Games forums.

Perhaps someone there can help.

Mark

PS, sorry, I just tried the link to Eagle Games forums, and the site has been suspended.
Collapse -
Lost Activation Code - War! Age of Imperialism - 2nd Reply

Thank you for such a speedy response to my dilema; however, I can't login to the Donohoe Dital forum for some reason despite having 'Register' first as required, Ugh! I'm going down . . . for the third time. Surely there has to be an easy cure to this problem in this age of high tech, McGuivers, Alias, Burn Notice, ecyto-plasmic, air cooled, machine, nano tech, dual core, two duo core / quatro dual two core . . . well you get the idea. Help me Obe-Wan-Knobe you're my only hope!!

Collapse -
Try looking here ...

In reply to: Lost Activation Code - War! Age of Imperialism - 2nd Reply

Collapse -
Try looking here ...Response To Your Comment

In reply to: Try looking here ...

First, thank you for taking time to respond to my plea for help, you are very kind. I have followed this thread and it runs into a dead end. Evidently Donohoe is big into online Poker now and not into support of the game. What I need is a valid activation code. As I stated in my original text, I bought the game legitimately and am now seeking help but can't seem to get to the behind curtain to the wizard. Where, oh where is the Force when the meek are in need?

Collapse -
Keep emailing him at the email addresses ...

In reply to: Try looking here ...Response To Your Comment

provided. He also has another email address on his resume page you might consider.

If you haven't emailed him at all addresses provided, why not?

Collapse -
The Brain Trust Re: Lost Activation Code

Is there NO ONE out there in the Brain Trust capable of rescuing a man down? I'm so frustrated that I could . . . well, just disappointed, that's all. Thank you to everyone who gave my problem a passing glance. Semper Fidelis! Peter

Collapse -
Donohoe Digital responds

In reply to: The Brain Trust Re: Lost Activation Code

PJCook1:

This is Doug from Donohoe Digital. I have not seen any emails regarding your problem. We still do provide some support for War! Age of Imperialism even though we no longer receive any income since Eagle Games went out of business about two years ago. Please email me at contact@donohoe.info and we'll see if we can look up your activation number based on registration information.

-Doug

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

DEALS, DEALS, DEALS!

Best Black Friday Deals

CNET editors are busy culling the list and highlighting what we think are the best deals out there this holiday season.