General discussion

Looking for Thin, Light Notebook

Jan 26, 2005 5:46AM PST

I am looking for a thin and light notebook that can surf the web, play some music, and do some word processing. Nothing big, but not too cheap. Under $1300 with a good and well performing processor. Please Help! I have been looking forever. Dell is too expensive and so is sony. Maybe a compaq would be better. But just help me.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Looking for Thin, Light Notebook
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Looking for Thin, Light Notebook
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
I got one
Jan 29, 2005 4:29AM PST

If you search the site for good laptop deal I put one up for sale that is brand new sealed in box. It has every thing! It is the Gateway 4540 GZ. Look it up at best buy.com. If interested email me @ graham.munro@gmail.com

- Collapse -
4540 GZ
Feb 6, 2005 10:16AM PST

I am interested in purchasing.
Where are you located and how much do you want for it ?
Also, how did you purchase / warranty, etc ...

Pierre

- Collapse -
Thats within the price of
Sep 10, 2012 10:32PM PDT

some of the new ultrabooks that are coming out. They have a Samsung 15" at Newegg just over the 1300 mark. Most likely to go under your looking at a 13.3" or 14" screen for an Utlrabook.

CNET Forums

Forum Info