Well, the general answer is yes, if you discontinue some service you'll lose bundle pricing. On the other hand, if you're not using some service or another, even without the bundle pricing, it may be cheaper.

That being said, for the time being at least, I'd stay away from VoIP phone service -- basically any phone service that requries an Internet connection to work. It's not as regulated as traditional phone service. Some classic examples of why this is bad, which are also quite recent, involve people calling 911 and getting not a local 911 emergency center, but some center run by the telecom or cable provider. In one example, a person calls 911 because their house is on fire, and the operator uses outdated information to send fire crews to the wrong location. A similar example in Canada had an infant dying because the ambulance was given the wrong address. I'd wait for some regulation on these things before jumping onboard with that.

As for the cell phone... Maybe you should consider dropping to a cheaper plan and then getting a pay as you go phone for yourself. That way you're only paying for what you use. You will pay a bit more per minute, but over the long run, it will be a considerably cheaper option I think.

Also, generally speaking, you cannot be forced to have phone service with some company in order to get DSL or some other kind of Internet service with them. So, if you don't really care about the TV service offered by FIOS, drop it. You may pay a bit more for internet and phone service, but if it still comes out to be less than you were paying before, where's the harm? Play around with different options of dropping one service or a couple of services that you don't use or could live without. I'd also consider just getting an individual cell phone plan and then a pay as you go phone. It may or may not be cheaper, so be sure to do the math before rushing into anything.