Maybe I'm asking too much, but I can't seem to find a smart phone that does all that I want.
I currently have a Palm Tungsten T3 that I've been using for a few years that has a screen that I'm not ready to give up. It's 3.25" diagonally and expands to about 4" diagonally. It also has the ability to switch to landscape mode so I can see spreadsheets more easily. It can also turn off the graffiti section of the screen allowing for an even larger part of the screen to be viewable.
So I want a phone that:
1) Has a large screen (preferably >3") that can switch to landscape mode
2) It must make quality calls (otherwise, what good is it ).
3) It must support Bluetooth since I'm not going to hold anything as large next to my head as I'm talking.
4) I'd like a quality camera with a minimum of 2 megapixels
5) I'd like it to have WiFi capability so I can access the web
6) I'd like it to be able to play mp3 and video files (which most PDAs can do)
6) and lastly, speaking of PDAs ... I'm assuming it has standard PDA capability including push email, calendar, contacts, etc that sync to Outlook (I'm not married to Palm OS); view/edit MS Office documents; install additional apps, etc.
It appears that many of the best phones are not available in the U.S. and I may be asking too much - but I want what I want, and I do realize that I may very well end up continuing to run around with two devices until/unless someone releases what I'm looking for.
On a related note - I've been looking for a website that will let me plug in my requirements for a phone and return best fits based on those requirements. I found a couple, but they only offer phones available in the U.S. and I'd like a broader view of what's available.
Any thoughts/suggestions on where I can look?
This one tip will help you sleep better tonight
A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.