Phones forum

General discussion

Looking For A Phone......

by JohnnyItaly81 / January 31, 2007 10:21 AM PST

Any suggestions on a phone for verizon? smartphones are more towards what i am leaning towards.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: Looking For A Phone......
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: Looking For A Phone......
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
Re: looking for A Phone......
by N.O.T.W. / January 31, 2007 10:43 PM PST

how about the palm treo 700p or the lg enV....

Collapse -
Looking for a phone.....
by JohnnyItaly81 / February 2, 2007 3:10 AM PST

Good choices but is the env more of a smartphone or a regular phone? the 700p would be good, i also liked the xv6700 what is your take on this?

thanks

Collapse -
Re: looking for a phone......
by N.O.T.W. / February 2, 2007 10:24 AM PST

Good choices but is the env more of a smartphone or a regular phone? the 700p would be good, i also liked the xv6700 what is your take on this?

the enV....it really depends on who you ask....it has a E-mail short key,web 2.0,2 megpixel camera and ect..but you cant do doc's on it like word or excel...I think its a low key smart phone....
I like palms but thats just me...... :}...i have a friend who has the xv6700 sprint version and he says it's pretty good and i would give it a 8.5 out of 10(its nice)....it one of verizon's best smart phones,.....it would be atie between palm treo 700p for number 1 smart phone for verizon.....also verizon just got the verizon pn-820...i dont know much about but here are some Highlighted Features....
"All Digital (1XRTT/1XEV-DO)
Microsoft

Collapse -
re: looking for a phone......
by N.O.T.W. / February 2, 2007 10:31 AM PST
Collapse -
Thanks
by JohnnyItaly81 / February 2, 2007 11:27 PM PST

Thank you very much for the information you have provided. I like the 6700 because of its unique design. The Moto Q is also very popular. Do you have any ideas on it?

Collapse -
Re: thanks
by N.O.T.W. / February 3, 2007 10:08 PM PST
In reply to: Thanks

I would go with the xv6700....its much better then the moto Q......there has also been "rumur" that there will be a moto Q2.....what do you want your phone to do......

Collapse -
Re: Re: thanks
by JohnnyItaly81 / February 4, 2007 2:13 AM PST
In reply to: Re: thanks

Ok and really i didn't no there was going to be a moto Q2 and i want my phone to do pretty much everything

Collapse -
Re:re:re: thanks
by N.O.T.W. / February 4, 2007 3:48 AM PST
In reply to: Re: Re: thanks

I would go with the xv6700 unless you want to pay $800 for a phone from hong kong....

Collapse -
Thanks again
by JohnnyItaly81 / February 5, 2007 8:42 AM PST
In reply to: Re:re:re: thanks

Naa i wouldnt want to pay that much for a phone. And do you know if a newer version of the XV6700 is coming out anytime soon?

Thanks.

Collapse -
Don't listen to ANYBODY
by brinda1 / February 7, 2007 3:42 AM PST

I'll tell you why: the iPhone. This is the new revolutionary phone from apple. This thing is nothing but AMAZING!!! Check it out at apple.com You will not be disappointed. If you want a smart phone, there is no other but this one. Trust me. Go to apple.com and click on the iPhone tab.

Collapse -
Sorry
by JohnnyItaly81 / February 7, 2007 8:13 AM PST

im not intersted in the iPhone thanks anyway

Collapse -
awwww...
by arecil / February 7, 2007 1:25 PM PST
In reply to: Sorry

Why are you not interested with IPhone?

If I have the money I can have one ^_^

CandyCrib is the home of UK's top Glamour models. See them live their lives right here.

Collapse -
re:awwww...
by N.O.T.W. / February 7, 2007 11:14 PM PST
In reply to: awwww...

anyone who wants a I-phone should wait for the I-phone 2.....it will be much better...

Collapse -
Thanks
by arecil / February 9, 2007 4:00 PM PST
In reply to: re:awwww...

Is there an IPhone 2?

Great! I'll have to save money for it.. Where did you get that information?

By the way, IPhone 2 makes download better for images?

I am planning to download Krystle's wallpaper of candy crib soon as long as the IPhone 2 is release..

Collapse -
Well...
by JohnnyItaly81 / February 8, 2007 8:52 AM PST
In reply to: awwww...

Remember the first iPod? it was flawed then they made it better and better and cheaper. I think this will happen with the iPhone.

Collapse -
Re:Re....
by N.O.T.W. / February 7, 2007 11:16 PM PST
In reply to: Sorry

did you like the xv6800......

Collapse -
Yes
by JohnnyItaly81 / February 8, 2007 8:51 AM PST
In reply to: Re:Re....

I did but theres no date to when it's coming out

Collapse -
Another question
by JohnnyItaly81 / February 10, 2007 12:40 AM PST
In reply to: Yes

i am considering the Env can you get to myspace on it? and other websites?

Collapse -
RE: Another question
by N.O.T.W. / February 10, 2007 3:29 AM PST
In reply to: Another question

I dont know when the xv8600 coming out but im hoping by the 2Q...
the enV can go on web sites with its web 2.0 but i dont know how detailed it is......

Collapse -
I've decided
by JohnnyItaly81 / February 11, 2007 6:45 AM PST
In reply to: RE: Another question

I've decided on a phone, did not go with verizon, and got the Sidekick 3 from T-Mobile. Thanks for all the help anyway

Collapse -
da end
by N.O.T.W. / February 12, 2007 12:37 PM PST
In reply to: I've decided

Your Welcome.....

Collapse -
Iphone release date
by mvleftridge / April 7, 2007 12:46 AM PDT
In reply to: Yes

It will be released on June 11, 2007. Even though it has already been released overseas in Feb. 2007.

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!