But they are not in the consumer space. Something like Stanley Security Solutions at https://www.stanleysecuritysolutions.com/ may have this off the shelf or can customize a solution. Disclaimer: I maintain apps for this company but do not sell or am involved with sales.
There are numerous Electronic Door Locks available but all seem to require CONTINUOUS power either to be Locked OR Unlocked ... further ... most indicate they either have a NC or NO FAILSAFE mode ... I am specifically looking for a deadbolt style lock that:
- accepts a momentary contact to lock or unlock (SPDT momentary Rocker switch and or computer/alarm interface) Lock state is expected to be STATIC once power is removed (there are motorized locks that seem to do this but they are extremely slow)
- doesn't require an external key of any sort
- has a mechanical override inside so people can exit with a delayed auto relock mode if the door was locked prior to exit
- has a door sensor so the door can't be locked until closed (with delay)
- isn't going to change lock status under power failure