HolidayBuyer's Guide

Speakeasy forum

General discussion

London toll: 52 bodies recovered, 31 still missing

by Ziks511 / July 11, 2005 8:46 AM PDT

according to NBC News. Known Al Qaeda operative Mustafa Setmarian Nasar, a Syrian, and Al Qaeda operations chief in Europe being sought. He is believed to be the architect of the Madrid bombing.

Rob

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: London toll: 52 bodies recovered, 31 still missing
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: London toll: 52 bodies recovered, 31 still missing
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
re:
by MKay / July 11, 2005 9:10 AM PDT

This is so tragic and I'm keeping them in my thoughts and prayers...

Collapse -
Whether or not you agree
by dirtyrich / July 11, 2005 11:11 AM PDT

may God aid authorities in bringing this inhuman monster and his associates to justice.
God bless those who were struck by the attacks and comfort them in their time of need.

Collapse -
At least 52 too many
by Tibbs / July 11, 2005 11:04 PM PDT

and probably, but hopefully not, 31 more. Let's hope the 31 missing will be found safe and sound.

Collapse -
And....
by Angeline Booher / July 12, 2005 12:46 AM PDT

.... there are still some missing (including an American), and more bodies might be found in the tube.

In Poland a call was made, warning of a bomb in their underground. A search did not find one.

Two girls from my state were injured, and just underwent surgery yesterday on their feet.

These terrorists are murderous cowards, and can strike anywhere in the world, killing as many innocents as they can.

Angeline
Speakeasy Moderator
click here to email
semods4@yahoo.com

Collapse -
Watch out, Angeline...
by J. Vega / July 12, 2005 5:14 AM PDT
In reply to: And....

Watch out, Angeline, refering to ("murderous cowards"), remember what happened to people like Mark when the thought police (especially Canadian branch) felt that they were not shown proper respect.

Collapse -
Amen to all your words and thoughts; may time and
by Ziks511 / July 12, 2005 3:00 AM PDT

God's grace bring them peace.

I'm still seeing Kings Cross tube station, and Russell Square since I visited them or changed trains there so often. I made a couple of photo collages of London on a visit in 1990 long before I had any idea we'd end up moving there. One was of Russell Square itself. It lies kitty-corner to the British Museum and led to a good italian restaurant that I frequented.

Rob

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE 2017

Cameras that make great holiday gifts

Let them start the new year with a step up in photo and video quality from a phone.