General discussion

Logitech C910

Recently I reinstalled the OS Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit since then Logitech Webcam Software is loading very slow. Before I reinstalled the OS W7 it was very fast. I have another Vista OS it also loads very fast.

I use the latest driver and software for the logitech and others.

The motherboard is Asus Rampage III Extreme and 4GB of Corsair DDR3 RAM, the graphic card is 2 Ati Raedion 5770 (use Crossfire), HDD 750GB and the CPU is Intel I7 950.

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Logitech C910
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Logitech C910
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Problem has been solved

I would like to delete this post,because the problem has been solved after I reset the virtual memory.

- Collapse -
The problems has not been solved

Yesterday it was okay but today the same problem remains just like before.

- Collapse -
Similar problem

I hope something goes wrong with my home build pc. Not only the Logitec Webcam software opening slow, the playback device is also opening slow. When I do right click on the volume icon and selected the playback devices it takes more than one minutes to open it. The spec of the PC is Asus Rampage III extreme, Intel I7 950 and corsair 4GB RAM.

CNET Forums

Forum Info