Samsung forum

General discussion

LN32B360 Firmware issues

Hey there I have upgraded the firmware to 1016.1 on my Samsung LN32B360 and I've lost the sound.

I tried contacting Samsung but they didn't help much what should I do and how do I get Firmware 1020?

Thanks.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: LN32B360 Firmware issues
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: LN32B360 Firmware issues
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
bump

In reply to: LN32B360 Firmware issues

bump , I see I never got any replies for this, but this is important.

Collapse -
LN32B360 Firmware issues

Hypr2009,

I'm sorry for the delay. 1016.1 is the latest firmware on the website. I would recommend trying to install it again if you can. If that doesn't work or still doesn't fix the problem, I would recommend calling 800-SAMSUNG and having your unit inspected and repaired.

--HDTech

Collapse -
I will see what happens

The guy at the service center says he is gonna try and do it within warranty , but if he can't he will have to replace the board. How do I reflash before I send it in?

Collapse -
I almost forgot

I seen some other people have the same issue,

What did they do in regards to service? Did they just get their TV repaired via have a tech guy do a flash with 1020? or Get their mainboard on the TV replaced?

Collapse -
I almost forgot

In reply to: I almost forgot

Hypr2009,

It depends, and I don't have an absolute answer. In most cases that people have reported online, the board seems to be swapped out.

--HDTech

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

SMART HOME

This one tip will help you sleep better tonight

A few seconds are all you need to get a better night's rest.