Question

LJ P1102 print only half page vertically

Hi all
LJ P1102 print only half page vertically, what could be the reason?

Discussion is locked

Answer
Follow
Reply to: LJ P1102 print only half page vertically
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: LJ P1102 print only half page vertically
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Sounds like an internal issue.

I see this sold in 2010. Due to the age I advise do not have it repaired and shop for a new one.

- Collapse -
LJ P1102 print only half page vertically

Believe it or not! I have 30 pieces of the same printer brand new NEVER been used still in the original package, due to bad storage condition, I found problems in some them.
for this particular one I replace:

he whole Fuser assembly
also the Paper pickup sensor PCA assembly,
and the Formatter PCA, with no avail
I have no problem use parts from the other printers which in worse condition, I should find a solution ....

There should be a solution I am sure, an idea

- Collapse -
Since you have suspect parts in the donor machines.

This would be costly to have a repair tech work through such a mess. You might have 30 other printers but due to what you wrote you don't know if they are good or duds.

I have no magic here for such a situation. It seems you would have to give it your best effort.

- Collapse -
12 already repaired

Thank you for your reply
In fact i am the tecie man, i have repaired 12 of them till now Happy ,
they are working very good.
I am trying to get more printers to work, you know the least of loss,
but this kind of proplem i did not experince in any of the other printers ....
If you have any sugesstions please tell me , its a kind of challange now
So if you have any idea tell me , i am open for any thing to try ...

- Collapse -
Then repeat what works.

In the usual repair depot you have the service manual, test tools and spares. You appear to be doing the "whatever I can" method with "what I have." That's fine but I'm the guy in a repair depot type as I ran repair shops long ago.

- Collapse -
My repair target

Yes i am doing what you said exactly, i want to repair as much as i can without spending alot

CNET Forums

Forum Info