Question

Live Mail 2011 - next msg in threads

Hi,
Actually have 2 questions. Background: user of xp and outlook express on several systems, and also windows mail on vista. New system, it has (it seems) live mail 2011.
Q1 - Is it possible to personalize the tool/icon bar? Lot of that I don't use, would like to add things I do use, and move them around a bit

Q2 - In OE / Vista mail ... I was able to add /use a button (next Unread) that would take me to the next msg in an email thread. The only next icon I can find, takes me to the next message in inbox (or next folder) but not to the next msg in a thread. I found a sort of work around, by expanding EACH threaded email. Is there a fix/way around, or am I stuck with what MS thinks is best for me?

It's quite frustrating really, I know what I'd like to do, i just cannot find ways to do it. re there previous threads, or FAQ's out there? (MS was a bit simplistic, or dealt with hotmail - which I don't use)

Thanks
Ken

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Live Mail 2011 - next msg in threads
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Live Mail 2011 - next msg in threads
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments

CNET Forums