Flash support PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
List your features you want to see.
* iChat (why the H wasn't it included in 1.0??) Dam AT&T must have screwed it for everyone. But makes no sense now that skype is available on iPhone. It would need an additional camera mounted next to the light sensor on the front for video conference.
* The cloud should know what podcasts you have subscribed to and any time a new one is available it pushes the link to the iPhone to initiate the download. No syncing with a computer should be needed. This brings me to my next point.
* Wifi syncing with the host computer. If they upgraded the WIFI antenna to N then you shouldn't need to plug your iPhone into your computer ever it should just sync over wifi.
* When the phone is placed on charge there should be a setting to automatically download any free updates to any applications. If its on the dock that should be the cue that I'm not going to be using it update/sync away.
* In mail a combined in box for all the accounts you have installed, they have it in mail on OSX. I shouldn't have to manually check two different in-boxes.
They are the main ones off the top of my head. I love it but it could be better.