General discussion

lime problem!!!

i have installed lime wire and that start automatilly
when i start window,i close that and that opens automatilly again..i have disable auto start but without results.
if somebody can help sent me
thanx mario from greece

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: lime problem!!!
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: lime problem!!!
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
I think members are learning about LIMEWARE...
- Collapse -
I've gotten many to remove Limewire

"...and there was much rejoicing."

Although one client was having such hard times that he resorted to eating a few minstrels.

- Collapse -
Limewire is bad news, so is KaZaa.com

These so=called free programs will give you many problems for they are not free of malware, spyware, and a lot more, same with gator.com. If you want a lot of problems I don't think anyone will help you. Two years ago I had another p2p installed and I got 14 bonzai buddies for this and took two weeks to clean out my registry. Darrell Lewis

- Collapse -
Limewire Problems

I think I have to disagree with some views on this program! I think many of the problems occur within the content 'being downloaded' and not the program itself! I've been using Limewire Pro for several years and have never had one iota of a problem! When you download something, please scan it first before opening it or running it! There are tons of garbage & viruses to be had on the internet and some are just waiting for the unsuspecting to download and open it up onto their machines! Be very careful in what you download. This is just my educated opinion!

- Collapse -
intel core 2 duo 6300 0r AMD 4200 AM2

intel core 2 duo 6300 0r AMD 4200 AM2 ???

CNET Forums