General discussion

Life imitates Star Wars

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Life imitates Star Wars
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Life imitates Star Wars
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Thanks Dan, its in my Favorites list now.

"That's no Moon, its a Space Station !!!!"

Rob Boyter

- Collapse -
Very nice pic; reminds me of

(Psalm 19:1) . . .The heavens are declaring the glory of God; And of the work of his hands the expanse is telling. Happy
Regards, Doug in New Mexico

- Collapse -
You mean the greater glory of George Lucas, right?
Grin
- Collapse -
(NT) (NT) Only if he owns Heavenly Light and Magic!
- Collapse -
Lucas

Lucas stole the design for the death star ?

- Collapse -
I wish he did!

I'd love to know how he stole the design from a picture that wasn't taken until after the action figures from the film it was in started going untouched in the dusty boxes under tables at swap meets.

That would be a trick!

Wink

Dan

- Collapse -
Lucas

With LucasMagic, anything is possible

CNET Forums

Forum Info