LG forum

Question

LG Smart TV Sound

by buddled / April 20, 2015 10:42 PM PDT

Hi Everyone,

I have a LG 39LB650V and having the same problem as a lot of people with the speakers vibrating. I have read somewhere that the sound/audio settings can be set so that you can not the vibrating, I think it was mentioned by using the equalizers. Is there anyone out there that has the same problem with the TV and have they solved it?

Any help possible to would be great.

Thank you

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: LG Smart TV Sound
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: LG Smart TV Sound
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.

All Answers

Collapse -
Answer
News to me.
by R. Proffitt Forum moderator / April 21, 2015 12:18 AM PDT
In reply to: LG Smart TV Sound

As to setting to stop vibration, that's called reducing the volume. Sound bars are extremely popular to replace today's move to anemic speakers.
Bob

Collapse -
Answer
Re: LG Smart TV Sound
by LG_Electronics LG staff / April 24, 2015 2:17 AM PDT
In reply to: LG Smart TV Sound

Hi buddled.
The LG 39LB650V is not a US model so it is not supported in the US should you need technical assistance with it, however, Bob's answer about reducing the volume is direct and on point. The thin body of a TV will vibrate at a certain volume and Bob's suggestion of a SoundBar effectively takes care of that issue. As for equalizer settings, what you would be doing with the equalizer is adjusting the low frequencies which takes away the bass that causes the TV to vibrate, but that could make your sound thin and tinny, again, look to SoundBars as your solution to this.^IFV

Popular Forums
icon
Computer Help 51,912 discussions
icon
Computer Newbies 10,498 discussions
icon
Laptops 20,411 discussions
icon
Security 30,882 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 21,253 discussions
icon
Windows 10 1,672 discussions
icon
Phones 16,494 discussions
icon
Windows 7 7,855 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 15,504 discussions

REVIEW

Meet the drop-resistant Moto Z2 Force

The Moto Z2 Force is really thin, with a fast processor and great battery life. It can survive drops without shattering.