Question

Lg Lcd 32LF561v usb movies aspect ratio

My new Lcd TV 32LF561v doesn't let me change the aspect ratio while in USB mode..I tried going to antenna and changing the aspect ratio to suite that resolution but once I flipped back to USB mode again it didn't change anything.
SO my question is.. How do I fill the picture out on my screen in USB movie mode??
The only function available in USB movie mode is changing it from FULL to ORIGINAL and thats totally useless because it just shrinks the picture down into the centre of the screen.

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: Lg Lcd 32LF561v usb movies aspect ratio
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Lg Lcd 32LF561v usb movies aspect ratio
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
Re: USB mode

What's the difference between the FULL mode it has and the "fill out" you want to have? That isn't really clear from your post.

Kees

- Collapse -
Lg Lcd 32LF561v usb movies aspect ratio

If movies aspect ratio is 2.4 :1 then
above and under pictures are black bar about 7 cm.
If movies aspect ratio is 19 :9 then no black bar.

yohnyst

- Collapse -
And what would you prefer above those black bars?

1. Left and right side of image cut off.
2. Image distorted to fit.
Not it that matters much if your TV doesn't have these options.

Kees

- Collapse -
Answer
what is the movie format?

It is going to depend on the movie format and the resolution it was saved as.

CNET Forums