On my LA620 this happened to me three times already: DVB-C channels (which I watched as you speak!) instantly (used quick change button) moved from 1 to 409, and from 3 to 427. Couldnt get them if I press 1 or 3, the only solution was to get them at (new) 409 & 427. Other 2-9 programes dissapeared also (or moved to whoever known large number, and some ch. from 60-75 also (these I noticed, didnt investigate which also. Record Schedule was reseted/emptied also. TV power off, cable out, didnt help. Only solution was "Auto Scan" again. Did upgrade to latest FW and it happend today again !!
Did reset of TV and the same..
Autoadding new channels on or off - same problem occuring.
Local service has no clue.
I suspect it has sometning to do with PVR recording.
Any similiar problems with you ? What could be the problem ) ?
What can i do another thing ?
Otherwise LG is best TV for my needs by far, so I dont want to change to other brand !!
Why is best ?
- SmartHub is superior (I could instantly get last saved-material-to-USB. Samsung has just too complicated stuff)
- passive 3D is superior (active 3D crosstalk problem is just unbearable to me !)
- mediaplayer is best (could quickly-scroll to extact minute:seconds)
- subtitles are automaticaly loaded (Philips, Panasonic: you suck!)
- I can rewind/pause currently saving program to USB (Sony, shame on you)
- automatic timeshift is working (Samsung C did also, Samsung F not anymore)
Only things I am missing are
- more than 5h recording
- seeing which media I already played from USB and which not, when I am surfing trhough maps (Samsung C has ultimate solution with this)
- headset-input from side (now it is at back).
These things: LG, please in 2014 !?!
Your favorite shows are back!
Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!