Phones forum

General discussion

LG c2000 -- how do you use the speakphone function?

by summergirl813 / September 18, 2005 4:40 AM PDT

I just got an LG c2000 that has a speakerphone function. The booklet tells you to press the [OK] key during a call to activate it. Does anyone know which key this is? I thought it was either the top key in the far-left or far-right corner but all the left one does is mute and unmute, and the right one brings up a menu that has nothing to do with a speakerphone.

Discussion is locked
You are posting a reply to: LG c2000 -- how do you use the speakphone function?
The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Track this discussion and email me when there are updates

If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and any other specifics related to the problem. Also please exercise your best judgment when posting in the forums--revealing personal information such as your e-mail address, telephone number, and address is not recommended.

You are reporting the following post: LG c2000 -- how do you use the speakphone function?
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Collapse -
speakerphone
by summergirl813 / September 19, 2005 1:15 AM PDT

Never mind--I found out how to use it (it's the middle round button with Cingular logo)

Collapse -
lg speakeerphone
by rocket111 / October 7, 2005 11:28 AM PDT

It is the small round button at the top of the phone(between the nav. keys.The speaker phone will not work until you have made connection with other party so you have to listen in the earpiece to make sure you are connected first then you can push the small round button and the speaker will be activated.

Collapse -
nevermind
by rocket111 / October 7, 2005 11:29 AM PDT
In reply to: lg speakeerphone

I got ahead of myself.Read that you found it after I posted my message

Collapse -
reply ta summa gal
by hoppin_c2000 / October 23, 2005 3:10 PM PDT

first ya gotta be connected, then you hafta press, yes!, the ok key in the middle and u should be able to use the speaker phone

Popular Forums

icon
Computer Newbies 10,686 discussions
icon
Computer Help 54,365 discussions
icon
Laptops 21,181 discussions
icon
Networking & Wireless 16,313 discussions
icon
Phones 17,137 discussions
icon
Security 31,287 discussions
icon
TVs & Home Theaters 22,101 discussions
icon
Windows 7 8,164 discussions
icon
Windows 10 2,657 discussions

FALL TV PREMIERES

Your favorite shows are back!

Don’t miss your dramas, sitcoms and reality shows. Find out when and where they’re airing!