Question

LG 3D TV

Hi ,

Discussion is locked
Follow
Reply to: LG 3D TV
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: LG 3D TV
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Answer
your answer for getting the latest LG FPR 3D TV

Hi,

There are so many stores
from where you can buy 3d TV, just Google for it man and you will have various options
to choose from. Recently I read an article in a blog which gave me the insight of
the 3D TV market. So just go ahead and read it to solve your query, the blog link is as follows: -

- Collapse -
Answer
LG 3D TV

If you have a handsome budget for 3D TV so just go for LGs Smart 3D TV which have lots of attractive feature as compared to Samsung or any other branded 3d tv. Since, LG is using the latest FPR 3d tech in its 3d tv which makes LGs 3d tv superior than any other 3d tv.

For further details about LGs 3D TV models plz find the attached link below:
http://www.lg.com/in/common/search/controller.jsp?N=8110&Ntk=All&Ntt=LW5700&Nty=1&D=LW5700&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Dx=mode+matchallpartial&sid=12FD4C2E7A5C&srchLocalCode=in
Hope! This will help you out.

Good by!

- Collapse -
Answer
LG 3D TV

LG 55" LW5700 is the good 3D TV option, you can go for this TV.
It has very lightweight 3D glasses and produce bright 3D images without any flicker & overlapping...!

- Collapse -
Answer
LG 3D TV

Its obvious that the quality of LG would be better than any other brand 3D TV.
LG has FPR technology which makes its picture quality better,
its Flicker free, provides 2 times more brightness, fast response time.

- Collapse -
Answer
Place to buy a tv

<span id="INSERTION_MARKER"> You made a really good choice with the LW6500 I own that TV and I could not
be happier. Active TV with the flicker extra crosstalk and crazy expensive
glasses $600 for a family of 5, it is pretty much a no brainier to go with LG
passive.

<span>

<div><span> Once you update to the new app list its awesome and the magic remote is the
best thing for internet browsing ever. I saw on another post you were looking
to buy this model I would suggest online at Bestbuy right now its $300 off with
6 pairs of glasses.</div><span>

<span><span id="INSERTION_MARKER"> here

- Collapse -
Answer
Review Comment on LW6500

You should definitely get a LG Cinema 3D tv. It uses lightweight, battery free 3D glasses that use polarized technology, giving you a very high image quality. I think LG Cinema 3D is ideal if you are a gamer, want to have a lot of friends watch something together, or just don't just to pay over $100 for a pair of 3D glasses. I have a LW6500 model that I'm super satisfied with but you should check out other LW models to best fit your needs.

- Collapse -
Answer
LG Cinema 3D

Hey!

CNET Forums