1. SBC (Now AT&T) DSL hasn't failed in the two years that I've been subscribed.
2. My NEC Mitsubishi LCD monitor is still holding up strong after 4 years.
3. My Cambridge Soundworks PC speaker system is still working great after 8 years (gasp!).
4. My Bose 501 speakers are still kicking after 16 years (bigger gasp!).
5. My AMD 1.2GHz home-built PC going strong for 4 years.
There's more but I gotta go...
Unfortunately the show and by extension this board has just become a vehicle for people who just like to complain about everything.
For a nice change of pace, I want to hear about the tech companies, ISPs, Telco?s, people in the tech arena who are doing good.
I will start I have had good experiences with Bellsouth DSL, Gateway, Sony Ericsson and some others.
Guys, for at least one day, lets try to point out the positive. Leave the rants for Mondays!!!!
And I hope everybody has a wonderful weekend!!!!