General discussion

Lenovo notebook 3000-g430 not starting

Hi,

I have a lenovo 3000-g430 series laptop which is around 14 months old, till last week it was working fine, but now when i am trying to switch it on it is not starting.

The present status is when I press the power button the power LED glows along with the bluetooth LED and the HDD LED and the touch buttons to control sound, the fan moves, but after few secs the HDD LED goes off and all the other LED continue glowing.

Please note that it was a normal shutdown and had not met with any accident.

It is neither working with battery and nor with AC.

Please Help

Discussion is locked

Follow
Reply to: Lenovo notebook 3000-g430 not starting
PLEASE NOTE: Do not post advertisements, offensive materials, profanity, or personal attacks. Please remember to be considerate of other members. If you are new to the CNET Forums, please read our CNET Forums FAQ. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.
Reporting: Lenovo notebook 3000-g430 not starting
This post has been flagged and will be reviewed by our staff. Thank you for helping us maintain CNET's great community.
Sorry, there was a problem flagging this post. Please try again now or at a later time.
If you believe this post is offensive or violates the CNET Forums' Usage policies, you can report it below (this will not automatically remove the post). Once reported, our moderators will be notified and the post will be reviewed.
Comments
- Collapse -
Seems like it needs repair.

Hope you took extended warranty, because it can be rather expensive.

Kees

- Collapse -
Try the last few ideas.

1. Unplug all USB things and try again.

2. Read this forums welcome post about a generic reset and try that.

Check how you paid for this. Some credit card purchases get you double warranty.
Bob

CNET Forums

Forum Info